How to get documents

First documents you need when you arrive to Estonia are: residence permit, personal code (non EU) and residence registration (EU & non EU). Book time and we will help you through the process.

Steps for you to get documents:
So let's get started!
Book consultation

All consultation sessions are taking place in International House of Estonia (IHE).

Street: Valukoja 8,

C wing, ground floor,

Ülemiste City, 11415, Tallinn.

See how to get there